[ddots-l] Re: midi question

  • From: "Dominique" <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 16:56:25 -0500

Ok. I did the two options in Sonar. I think. Now, I was asking, what button
on the Motif do I push for it to sync? I know their's a remoat button or
something like that. When I turn the keyboard on, what do I do?

What do I press? And yes, I'm only going through Usb. Thanks for your help.

I'm new to this keyboard so it'll take some time.

Oh and another thing, when I use just the Keyboard it self, how do I
qwontize?

I know how to make a patteron and then save, but the patterns are off
alittle, and the Click track is too low.

Sorry if this is too mutch.