[ddots-l] Re: midi question

  • From: "Dominique" <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 19:26:45 -0500

I'm not sure if your in texas, but for those who are, or whatever. I got
miyMotif from
Dars. It's the agency iere in texas.

  _____

From: 40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 16:56:25 -0500

Ok. I did the two options in Sonar. I think. Now, I was asking, what button on
the Motif
do I push for it to sync? I know their's a remoat button or something like
that. When I
turn the keyboard on, what do I do?

What do I press? And yes, I'm only going through Usb. Thanks for your help.

I'm new to this keyboard so it'll take some time.

Oh and another thing, when I use just the Keyboard it self, how do I qwontize?

I know how to make a patteron and then save, but the patterns are off alittle,
and the
Click track is too low.

Sorry if this is too mutch.