[ddots-l] Re: Dimension Pro assistance.

  • From: "Kevin Gibbs" <kevjazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:05:37 -0600

Well, sort of.  Once you mess with certain settings, they seem to be
trashed.  I'm working on something else right now but will get back to this.
Like I explained, subsequent openings of DP yielded a program options box
where stuff that had been checked originally wasn't anymore.  I am referring
to the on rendering soft synth track thing.
K.