[ddots-l] Re: Sonar

  • From: "Mike Christer" <m-christer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 18:55:04 -0000

Hey Lex!

Although I'm a CT user myself, I would advise you to take a good look at the
free J.Sonar scripts.
Personally, I don't know much about them, but a lot of guys on this list and
the MidiMag list swear by them...

I reckon it's worth checking them out, they work in a totally different way
to CT, actually preserving the original Sonar hot keys, besides, you got
nothing to lose but a little time?

Regards

Mike