[ddots-l] Re: Sonar

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:46:25 -0600

Ditto for a drummer who still misses 2-inch 16-track tape decks, and a Gibson
Girl.  (grin)

Nick

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:12:45 -0500, Phil Halton wrote:

 I have to agree with sandy on this.  As a complete beginner to digital audio
 and MIDI etc, I was helped immensely by CT's tutorials.  I read them
 thoroughly many times and refered to them often and they made all the
 difference for an unplugged banjo picker who always wanted to use a DAW.