[ddots-l] Re: Recording with the monitors turned off.

  • From: "Phil Muir" <philmuir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 18:52:35 +0100

So that I can give clients who come into the studio a separate mix.  That way,
I can tailor the mix
to the client.  So for example, if the client wants more of there vocal or,
less of the backing
track then, I can do that.  This also provides clients with a Jaws free mix in
there headphones
which, I am sure they appreciate.

Regards, Phil Muir

P J Muir Productions