[ddots-l] Recording with the monitors turned off.

  • From: "Jim Jackson" <cs2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:21:24 -0400

Hello all, I'm planning a project which consists of more than one backup
vocals, I want to record them all at once without using my audio
monitors because of all the things that would feed in to the mics via
the monitors.  I assume that there would be something that I could buy
that would plug in to my phone jack on my Mackie 12.02 mixer that would
enable me to plug in multiple pairs of headsets.  Can some one confirm
this for me or suggest some other way of getting things done?  Thanks