[ddots-l] Re: Recording with the monitors turned off.

  • From: "Jim Jackson" <cs2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 12:58:07 -0400

Thanks fellows.

-----Original Message-----
From: ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ddots-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Damon Fibraio
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 12:53 PM
To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ddots-l] Re: Recording with the monitors turned off.

I am using a presonus hp4 headphone preamp which I run out of the
headphone
jack on my mixer. You don't need to match brands. The HP4 costs about
$100
or so and it is a really great piece. Phil. You mentioned running the
headphone amp out of one of the aux buses on the mixer. Why would you do
this as opposed to running out of the headphone jack? Just curious.