[ddots-l] Re: Question about laptops

  • From: Dominique <40493raywonder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 07:23:00 -0500

No no no no no no no no,
Wrong key, that's script manager.
It's Capslock, AKA, JAWS Key+1.
On 8/23/2011 9:06 AM, Rui Vilarinho wrote:
Hi,

Be aware that all laptops are diferent.

However, in laptops with no insert key, The Jaws Key usually  is the.

capslock.

The applications key,normaly is on the right of the space bar. maybe the 2nd key.

About the. Home End. It's on the right of the laptop.
as i explain above, all laptops are diferent.

What you can do. try press the Jaws key. capslock. with zero qwerty.
As you probably know, it is the keybord help of Jaws. then press all keys and ere what they do.

note: press again. capslock plus zero. to normal.

best regards,
Rui Vilarinho

----- Original Message ----- From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>