[ddots-l] Re: Question about laptops

  • From: "neville" <neville@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 10:07:01 -0400

If you mean insert 1, then I have already done that. Most of the keys
identify themselves except the function keys. F1 does, but the others are
just silent or they seem to have another function. When I press F2 for
example, Jaws says back slash. The same thing happens when I press F3. I
can't remember right now what Jaws says when I press F4, but it doesn't
identify itself as F4. One of the function keys I think its F6 or F7 is a
mute button. My question then is if the function keys have been assigned to
carry out other commands then where would the typical function keys be or
how can I open a list of links and so on. I have been messing around and I
can say that windows 7 is certainly different from XP. It will take some
getting use to, but it shouldn't be too hard.

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and
mind in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com

webstore http://www.nevillepeter.com/store