[ddots-l] Re: Employment versus Self-Employment: Options for the Blind Audio Producer

  • From: Bryan Smart <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 20:05:07 -0400

People like to try different tools. It's better in some ways, worse in others.
Much better effects, much worse MIDI. Totally customizable, but extremely
complicated. Very inexpensive, not as well documented.

It's nothing like Reason. It's yet another DAW, like Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase,
etc.

Bryan

On Aug 30, 2011, at 10:44 AM, neville wrote:

So why are people raving about Reaper? What’s so good about it? Why would I
want to use it in conjuction with Sonar? Are there things it can do that Sonar
can’t? Is it similar to reason?

May the peace  of God which passes all understanding guard your heart and mind
in Christ Jesus. God bless you!

Music soft sacred and soulful

Website http://www.nevillepeter.com<http://www.nevillepeter.com/>

webstore http://www.nevillepeter.com/store