[ddots-l] Re: Employment versus Self-Employment: Options for the Blind Audio Producer

  • From: Chelsea Dye <lady.arwen15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 18:16:39 -0400

Great stuff, Chris! I definitely wouldn't mind being my own boss. But hopefully
I can get to the point where I can have other people representing me one day.

When I listen to audio dramas online, look at a friend's website and see what
he's doing as far as radio shows and podcasts, etc., or even one of my trance
DJ friend's podcasts, my thought is: "Hey, I can do that! I should get paid to
do that!" Same thing when I was cutting together an interview I did in college
and putting commercials together, even with the setup they had there, which was
hard to work with.

Cheers,
Chels