[ddots-l] Is there a Justin Kauflin in this list?

  • From: "Charles Marston" <rumbero73@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 20:45:44 -0400

I just received a flyer for the 2011 Thelonious Monk International Jazz
Competition Semi-Finals.  Justin Kauflin is listed as one of the participants.
For some reason, I think I have seen that name in this list.  If I am mistaken,
sorry for the confusion.  However, if there is a Justin Kauflin in this list
and you are the same person that will be participating in this prestigious
competition, congratulations and good luck!  I am planning to attend.