[ddots-l] Re: Configuring TranzPort

  • From: "Phil Halton" <philhalt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:24:48 -0500

Hello Wolfgang,

I have the Tranzport on my system and it works fine. I presume in setting it up, you have done the following:

1) In addition to the Tranzport MIDI drivers, you have installed the sonar driver. I think the Tranzport installer will install both drivers if you check the box asking if you want to install the sonar components.

2) added Frontier Tranzport to the list of control surfaces in the Options|control surfaces dialog.

After doing these things, you should find the file Tranzport.dll in your sonar installation's "shared surfaces" folder. then its just a matter of pressing F4 in track view, selecting tranzport, then pressing F4 again and choosing the second item to get jaws to speak control surface commands.

I'm going from memory here, so I hope I didn't forget anything.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolfgang Angermann" <wolfgang.angermann@xxxxxxxx>