[softwarelist] Re: OP on Linux (revisited)

  • From: Phillip Marsden <phillip.marsden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 23:06:42 +0100

Phillip Marsden wrote:
Steve Fryatt wrote:
[snip]

Huh?  Have you ever /seen/ a copy of Personal Accountz, Paul?

I haven't seen a copy of Personal Accountz, so I do not know what it looks like. I am willing to bet that Paul's response will be that he was referring to Java user interfaces in general. This will neatly side-step the issue of him having seen or used Personal Accountz. :o(

Update. I have just looked at the website for Accountz.

The screenshots look ok to me. The Windows version seems to be using the later Windows XP or Vista look and feel, but nonetheless it seems quite tidy to me. To a closed-mind bigot it might very well look awful. ;o)

(I must confess to being fond of the Windows Classic look, and I always have that theme switched on in XP. Call me old-fashioned if you like).

--

Regards, Phillip Marsden

For quality bespoke acoustic guitars phillip.marsden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx