[CTS] Re: DVD R+/- revisited

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:38:06 EST

In a message dated 2/19/05 5:58:20 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Madrachod@xxxxxxx writes:

I  battled with this for a LONG time and had to save stuff about a dozen
times  before

 (http://www.softwareandstuff.com/SWW12281.html)  _Nero Suite 6.0.0.6 (OEM)
w/ Dual Layer Drive Support_ (http://www.softwareandstuff.com/SWW12281.html)
$5.99 $3.99 On  Sale!
(http://www.softwareandstuff.com/cgi-softwareandstuff/sb/order.cgi?storeid=*1043a74d30072ce02e22&dbname=products&itemnum=4374&function
=add)
(http://www.softwareandstuff.com/cgi-softwareandstuff/sb/order.cgi?storeid=*1043a74d30072ce02e22&function=show)

Go to surpluscomputers.com, look in the under $5.00 folder, and get a copy
of Nero 6.0.
Go to Nero.com and download the 100 + MBs of updates to bring the 6.0 up to
6.6.
Dump whatever you're using and install Nero and InCD. Format the CD-RW and
you can use them like floppies. The best damned sneaker-net I've ever  seen.
When finished with the material on the CD-RW disc just delete it the same  as
you would with a floppy. Waay kewl mon !!!!!