[CTS] Re: DVD R+/- revisited

  • From: Madrachod@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 04:36:25 EST

In a message dated 2/19/2005 11:34:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Cuffy10@xxxxxxx writes:

Nero handles both formats. You drive handles but one ???

    It's a Sony dvd+rw burner and I pretty much only that drive any more for
cd or dvd.  The other drive is a cd-rw burner that game with the puter, but,
since the Sony actually allows me to add titles to the songs I burn to cd's I
tend use only that drive as a burner these days.

Is the media you're using compatible with the drive and the software ?

    As far as I know.  The ones I mentioned from years ago were made by
Hewlett-Packard, the one I said I put in a few days ago was made by TDK, both
are
dvd+rw.

For that matter......... is the media you're using compatible with ANY
burner???

    Ditto.

                            Dale