[CTS] Re: Fw: Re: free web mail account

  • From: Cuffy10@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 10:23:46 EST

In a message dated 2/19/05 5:19:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Madrachod@xxxxxxx writes:

So far,  the only problem is that, sometimes, it puts mail I want to read in
the spam  box, too.

I don't use any of the filters supplied by AOL. If something goes into the
spam folder it's because I sent it there and sending every one I consider spam
trains the AOL filters. You call it spam and drop it in the spam
folder............. I call it spam and drop it in the folder......... when AOL
gets e
nough reports they block that addy at the server. The spammers seem to be
running out of new addy's or just tired of continually trying to find one that
will
sneak a msg through the filters.