[CTS] Re: Fw: Re: free web mail account

  • From: Madrachod@xxxxxxx
  • To: computertalkshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 08:19:14 EST

In a message dated 2/18/2005 4:44:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Cuffy10@xxxxxxx writes:

I've got AOL trained now by reporting spam to where it's been days since I
received even one spam msg.
In another AOL account I get an occasional spam msg regarding pharmaceuticals
and that started when I was checking on getting  meds from Canada. It should
eventually stop too !

    Mine almost never sends me spam, too.  I can usually go for a few weeks
or even months without getting one in my mailbox, but there's usually a few
almost every day that show up in my spam filter box.  So far, the only problem
is
that, sometimes, it puts mail I want to read in the spam box, too.  I sent
myself a few pieces from one of my other accounts because I couldn't open it at
that account, and I checked back here for it, it was in my spam box.  Mail
from myself is not the only stuff that it's tossed into the spam box.  But at
least it doesn't happen very often and it lets me check the spam box almost
every
time I get on, so I can decide what is and isn't spam.
    ::singing::  Spam, spam, spam, spam, lovely spam, wonderful spam!!!
(Bloody Vikings!)

                            Dale