[citw150] Lesson 5 Question 2

  • From: Matthew Drake <x_mattyd_x@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:27:42 -0700 (PDT)

Newsletters

  I have subscribed to newsletters at internetdjs.co.uk and native insturments.
The internetdjs.co.uk requires that you be a member of the site to recieve the
newsletter. This is a paid service provided to djs. The native instruments
website for subscriptions can be reached at:
  http://www.native-instruments.com/index.php?id=newsletter_us Both of these
newsletters are very useful to me. Internetdjs provides me with updates to the
sites as well as new information on the DJ scene. Native instruments provides
me with software and hardware that I DJ with. Their newsletters inform me of
updates to this software/hardware. They are equal in importance to me.

Matthew Drake
  CITW150

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.