[citw150] John Budd L5Q2

  • From: John JB <jcb_23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Litserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 14:34:40 -0700 (PDT)

I belong to two newsletters.  By going to
Http://www.newegg.com you can sign up for neweggs
newsletter.  I have been getting this newsletter for
about a week.  It informs me of special deals on
electronic equipment.  I use this four work and play.
The second newsletter I subscribed to I did through
work a couple of days a go and have been getting
messages regularly. Novell offers a cool solutions
newsletter that give tips and tricks on
troubleshooting Novell issues.  This can be found at
http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/.  I like the
newegg newsletter better because I enjoy building
computers and photography equipment.  I like them both
and can not say nothing bad about them.  I get them
both everyday and enjoy reading and looking through
them.

It's here! Your new message!