[citw150] Lesson 5 Question 2

  • From: Karen Carpenter <kb_literacy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: class listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:46:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Class,
It has been a while and I almost forgot about using this listserv. I had to go
back through my class notes to remember the email address.
I googled "free newsletters" and found that Christianity Today has free
newsletters. So I subscribed to 2 of the ones that were available.
Here is the URL:
http://www.christianitytoday.com/free/features/newsletters.html
My newsletters are arriving and I am enjoying them. One of them is marriage -
the letters give positive information and articles for married couples. Some
are interesting. Some not so. I enjoy the tid bits of information you get.
The other is for Women. That letter gives encouragement and insight for
christian women. I am glad that I found this one because I had a year
subscription to the magazine given to me as a gift and I really enjoyed it. I
hope the newsletters are as good. So far, so good.
It is hard to say which one I like best. Probably the marriage one because it
gives little tips for suprising your spouse, and has stories about couples that
maybe you can relate to.

Do not put off till tomorrow what you can do today!
Karen Carpenter
kb_literacy@xxxxxxxxx

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail