[citw150] Lesson 5, Question 2

  • From: SxyAbrcmby@xxxxxxx
  • To: citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:36:20 EST

I went to ivillage.com and signed up for two newsletters on their  website.
I signed up for a Diet and Fitness newsletter and an  Entertainment
newsletter.  The Entertainment newsletter was my favorite  because it updates
you on the
latest hollywood gossip.  It's nice to  have it delivered right to my e-mail
box, because I normally have to go buy  "Star" magazine or something similar
for the same information. The Diet and  Fitness newsletter was good too, and
had a lot of excercise tips and some  healthy choice recipes that I may decide
to use.  I will probably keep both  of these subscriptions.

-Jennifer Fitch