[citw150] Lesson 5 Question 2

  • From: Daniele Fahrni <ddfahrni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: listserv <citw150@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:57:32 -0800 (PST)

I subscribed to a great deals news letter It helps find great deals on your
favorite products. It has specials on overstocked, and refurbished hardware and
electronics. It is only delivered on Thursdays, so I have not received my first
issue, but I have been confirmed. I also signed up for a technology newsletter
it has coverage of personal technology for home and entertainment.  It is also
only Delivered on Tuesdays, therefor I yet to receive it.

Daniele Fahrni
"Lack of planning on your part
is no cause for urgency on mine"