[bvipilots] Re: Final Message Before Defeat...

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 10:06:44 -0700

Hi,

REGARDING:   Is there a way for a sighted person to see whether the ATC
window is open or closed?

Yes.

REGARDING: when I tell Michelle to get the local weather, doesn't that open
the ATC window?

No. The ATC window will be wherever it is.

REGARDING: when the next command, "Charlotte clearance delivery," is
spoken, ATC window should already be open.

Not necessarily.

REGARDING:  Obviously Michelle interacts with the ATC window...

Not exactly. The Microsoft simulator opens and closes the window at various
points in time.

REGARDING:  In other words, how do I get all the sounds from FSX and IYP to
be recorded as well

I use fraps, which can be purchased at http://www.fraps.com

NOTE: Please understand that SuperATC does not guarantee the state of the
ATC window.

Regards,

Robert