[bvipilots] Re: Final Message Before Defeat...

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:20:22 -0400

Don’t know if I could help much with this topic or not Robert.
The IYP program installs pretty much by itself after you click on the install
button.
After the initial installation and after firing up IYP for the first time and
you use the command blind pilot mode.
That’s hoping you read at least the small flight deck pamphlet first. GRIN.
You can use the voice command open settings pannel and tab through the seetings
and select which items you would like checked or turned on or left unchecked or
left turned off.
Then close the settings pannel and go to the options pannel.
Use the open pannel feature.
A quick way to get to name is to use the alt n and type in the name you’d like
IYP to know you by.
Then tab over once and up and or down arrow to what rank you’d like to be.
Then alt u for up dating the program.
It will ask you if you’d like to do this.
You can say yes and or I believe just smack the good old friend the enter key
to start the up date.
Wait until Michelle tells you that everything as been completed.
A very important spot that I almost forgot to mention.
Just to the left of the name feature and to the right of the up date feature is
what do you like to use for a fo voice.
for we using 64 bit processors and windows 7, we have really no choic and have
to select ms. Anna which is the only voice in the list.
Then after the up date has done it’s thing simply restart to gold and dark and
you should be able to start your first flight.
How was that Robert?
Be on the look out for my letter with the subject need taxiing advice please.
HTH
Blind Pilot and his four pawed trusty first office copilot.