[bvipilots] Re: Final Message Before Defeat...

  • From: "Tony" <tonys_groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 23:12:54 +0100

What version of JFW are you using?

From: bvipilots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bvipilots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jody McKinniss
Sent: 27 April 2012 23:04
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Final Message Before Defeat...

Interesting.  JFW never tells me "ATC."  Exactly what are the correct
settings for JFW to accomplish this?  I wonder if I have JFW set so that it
can't tell me.  If, indeed, JFW should tell me in its current state, then
this could very well explain the original problem I have been having...the
state of the ATC window is incorrect.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Robert.

Please correct me if I am wrong, or a fellow BVI pilot who's using JAWS can
correctly me if I am wrong.

But I have notice while flying that JAWS wil tell us without doing anything
when it is switching to ATC.

At least I've heard it say from time to time ATC.

So maybe it is switching in and out of the ATC window.

But I could be wrong on this.

Now I need to go stress test the latest beta.

HTH.