[bvipilots] Re: Final Message Before Defeat...

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:39:58 -0700

Well, this is where I am at a HUGE disadvantage, because I know absolutely
nothing about JAWS or the like. SO, sorry Ron, I can be of no help.

In fact, what I really need help with, is the entire BVI installation and
set up aspects for inclusion in the Special Manual.

HELP !!!

You brought it up Ron. <SMILES>

r :)