[brandon's list] Re: combos in MK

  • From: Riz <rizfigure4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 18:06:38 +0100

No, trust me, liu is cheep, always has been, always will.

On 02/05/2011 3:02 PM, Clement Chou wrote:
There is no character who is cheap unless the player playing as them is cheap. Just because you can link the same string four times does not make Liu cheap. lol. Especially with damage scaling in this game, that probably won't work.

At 05:35 AM 02/05/2011, you wrote:
I haven't tried this yet but I have heard it can bee linked up to 4 times. It's cheep and easy by all accounts. So who is it with? lu kang of course, Mr. Cheep himself. It's his 2 1 3 combo. the three knocks the foe in the air and you can continue the string up to four times. I will do some work in this aeria and come back with some findings with some real characters.

On 01/05/2011 2:11 AM, Clement Chou wrote:
So since the combo system is quite open-ended in MK... what are some combos people have come up with? Curious to know, as this could be an interesting way to share tips with each other.. providing combos. I haven't quite figured any out yet other than the default combo strings, but once I do I will share as many as I can. Any starters?