[brandon's list] Re: combos in MK

  • From: Riz <rizfigure4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 13:35:43 +0100

I haven't tried this yet but I have heard it can bee linked up to 4 times. It's cheep and easy by all accounts. So who is it with? lu kang of course, Mr. Cheep himself. It's his 2 1 3 combo. the three knocks the foe in the air and you can continue the string up to four times. I will do some work in this aeria and come back with some findings with some real characters.

On 01/05/2011 2:11 AM, Clement Chou wrote:
So since the combo system is quite open-ended in MK... what are some combos people have come up with? Curious to know, as this could be an interesting way to share tips with each other.. providing combos. I haven't quite figured any out yet other than the default combo strings, but once I do I will share as many as I can. Any starters?