[brandon's list] Re: combos in MK

  • From: Riz <rizfigure4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 03:00:05 +0100

wait, you didn't just say that did you? No I can't believe this, I won't believe this, you Brandon, like Liu Kang? Clement I am shocked at you too.

On 05/05/2011 1:14 AM, Brandon Cole wrote:
Powers of persuasion. ha! That's hilarious! No, you see, I practiced them on Liu Kang because I am what you might call a nice guy. If the endless screams of a dying Liu Kang is what makes my friends happy, I shall oblige! See? And I like Liu Kang. That makes me awesome!
On 5/4/2011 11:41 AM, Riz wrote:
This is true. But the passiveness isn't the worst bit about him, so many other aspects of him that make me want to cave in his skull every time I see him. Brandon by no means hates liu kang but such is my powers of perswasian that when he was in the fatality practice mode I convinced him to practice all of them on Liu Kang.

On 04/05/2011 5:56 AM, Clement Chou wrote:
Pity you can't play me since you're on xbl... but I do see where you're coming from. I just happen to think the exact opposite. lol. Bruce Lee's characters were similar, although there are times when I wished Liu Kang was a bit more outspoken. But being a shaolin monk, it's practically in your genes to be quiet and passive. lol.