[brandon's list] Re: combos in MK

  • From: Clement Chou <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 18:05:08 -0700

Bruce Lee for you. lol. Bet Riz doesn't like Fei Long from Street Fighter either. lol. And if you like watching him die, go watch the intro from deadly alliance... his death in that was so much cooler. And I guess him calling Raiden crazy isn't exactly teacher's pet of him.

At 05:10 PM 03/05/2011, you wrote:
haha such hate towards poor Liu. I actually like him. his idiotic sounds as you call it is one of my favorite things about him. I love how he's talking all normally in the story, then a fight starts and he starts making these weird noises lol. cracks me up.