[bookshare-discuss] Re: The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven

  • From: "Duane Iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:35:19 -0500

You might look on the ACB.ORG page or if you have a friend who has access
to Old Time Radio.
The Loan Ranger was feature for years on the radio many many years ago.
Listening to a few episodes might give you a good handle on the cultural
context.
Regretably, the western is dying.  Those of us oldsters raised on the
Western get a lot out opf the Loan Ranger, even if we cringe at times.