[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Barathrum

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 23:01:36 -0400

Grandma,

Fantastik and thank you.   My printer will take a few minutes to repair and I
will be able to print out the poems and match them to the page numbers of the
Modern Library edition should anybody else want them and I will literally cut
and paste them in both my ebook copy and my hardback copy.

By the way, I have a new definition of the yiddish term "chutzpah" : Dell
changing the printer so that  anyone who breaks the paper support of the A920
(should not cost more than a few dollars at most, probably more like a few
cents) so that you have to buy a whole new printer now.  Well, there are still
somethings that crazy glue can fix and fix again and I will probably find out
how long the fix will take if Tybalt leaves the printer alone  abd how many
times it can work if he gets on the printer again.  One tiny spot of glue so
far keeps working. I don't think I'll tell dell.

Amy