[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Barathrum

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:11:41 -0600

Hi Deborah,
I can't help with your Daisy question, but I just wanted to say that there are many different speech synthesizers with various pitches and intonations. So if at first you have trouble hearing or understanding certain synthesizers well, maybe some of us on the list can help you check out different ones until you find one that you're comfortable with.
Hope this helps, and welcome to the list,
Kellie To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx