[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Barathrum

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:37:28 -0700 (PDT)

Well, one had to scroll down pretty far in the items
listed on google. I have mine set for 50 on a page. I
rarely go beyond that, to the next page--I figure that
if I can't find what I want on 50 items I'm not likely
to, and I get impatient. Sometimes I re-arrange the
order of the words I put in and will google a second
or third time, but that's it. smile

Cindy

--- Amy Goldring Tajalli