[bookshare-discuss] Re: How Many NLS Members? (was) Re: Bad scan Wheel of Time 3

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 09:10:54 -0800

Okay, I've read that one on tape. But the Braille version did not come up when I did a search with the 'all' material types selected. I will have to see if I can find out what is causing that. I have noticed that NLS search engine is not completely reliable. If you select just sound recordings, it sometimes omits items on cassette which I know are in the collection, as I have read them.

Okay, I just did a search under Braille and under Electronic Resource, and nothing for Jordan comes up. I'm not doubting you. As I have said, I have noticed problems with this search engine before.

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tony Baechler" <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>