[bookshare-discuss] Re: How Many NLS Members? (was) Re: Bad scan Wheel of Time 3

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 13:41:30 -0800

I'm not debating or suggesting that one is more valuable than the other. Please read what I say. I am asking about how many people - for whatever reason - can use Bookshare but not NLS or recorded tape in general for that matter. I am asking for my own information to determine which books I want to use my own personal and limited time and resources to put up on Bookshare. I am not telling anyone else what to do with their time. I want to make it perfectly clear before some thread starts whichmay be attributed to me that I am NOT advocating that one service is more valuable, better, easier, nicer, etc. than any other. Please read what I write.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>