[bookport_users] is anyone out there?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 11:24:46 -0500

I'd heard that APH was not working with Springer on the BP 2, but that was
only a rumor--nothing official from APH to confirm or deny it. Since the
stated reason for the delay in the BP 2 is parts availability, I seriously
doubt that the BookCourier is the basis for anything else. I'm guessing that
at least some of the parts problems could arise from the spate of new
devices, many of which may well use the same components.