[bookport_users] Re: is anyone out there?

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:32:54 -0800

Honestly, Ed Thirstin sir, the bp is going to bite the dust, from what
I'm hearing, no hope at all, you know what they say, once a new
technology comes out, always more bugs to fix, so hope you can see my
reasoning now for the book port, not that I'm a bp user myself and my
parents and I paid for it half and half for my 21st birthday, almost 2
years ago, but I do believe that there are limitations to new
technologies so my query is to all of you out there, including
myself,who are also consumers of techy stuff, is: why all the
excitement over new technology when we already find much to complain
about as far as bug fixes are concerned, in general, not just the BP,
but other new tech gadgets that come out frequently, why don't we go
dig deeper into what we are excited about and dig up all the info we
need before purchasing products and then upon arrival, we already see
flaws and then complain about it? Answer that query and you'll
hopefully find all your answers within your explorations further to be
done, if I make any sense?
I don't mean to sound irritated at the fact we keep going around in
circles about this product, but I'm appologizing in advance for any
tone I may have with y'all, instead of complain about the new
technologies being created for us as Visually Impaired persons, why
don't we do somethin' about it, complainin' won't make anything
better, the glass is half full, there is hope so let's strive to make
the BP better by writing letters to the peoples who are involved in
making technology for the many who are like us and hope for better
results guys, it is not worth cryin' over spilt milk, ok?
Chela

--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx