[bookport_users] Re: is anyone out there?

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 16:49:58 -0700

I've been as critical of APH as many, but if they are still working on a two, and haven't shelved it completely, as, I believe is the case, I'm willing to wait. I just ask that, if they drop it completely, they come out an say so, but don't think that is the case. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed Thurston" <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>