[bookport_users] is anyone out there?

  • From: "Ed Thurston" <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 20:30:12 -0500

As the title suggests, is there anyone out there with some comments about the supposedly demise of the bookport II?

The bookport list is humming quite busily and so far no criticism from the moderator.

I've heard a rumor that Springer, I believe the company who not only made the Courier, but also did the hardware for Bookport one is working on another Currier version. could it be Bookport 2 since APH seems to be asleep at the switch!

Lets hear some reaction and comments or have I wasted my time in joining this list!

Ed,