[bookport_users] Re: is anyone out there?

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport_users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:02:21 -0800

The info for Springer Design is as follows and actually, I don't live
that far away from them either I just discovered, only a 45 minute
drive, yay.
Springer Design Inc.
Full service embedded systems design and development
3160 Crow Canyon Place, Suite 145  San Ramon, CA 94583
925-242-0310
 phone
925-242-0357
 fax