[bookport] Re: web braille

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 14:13:08 -0600

Have you maximized all windows? I realize this may be a ridiculous question. I don't and never have used Window Eyes, so I really don't have a clue. But I am thinking, if you have a fairly new version, Wineyes should see those checkboxes.

At 10:37 AM 12/14/2007 -0500, you wrote:
Hi;
I may have solved a problem or two but some window-eyes users may be able to
shed some light on things.
When using window eyes I don't seem to see the pledge or the buttons to
accept.  That info does come up with an older version of jfw without using
the mouse pointer or jfw cursor.
I would prefer to not have to switch screen readers so I'm wondering what I
have to change with window-eyes?
Richard

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.