[bookport] Re: web braille

  • From: Bruce Toews <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 21:51:25 -0600 (CST)

Correct. The Book Port itself can only understand text and MP3, as well as some proprietary marking features. Any formats beyond text and MP3 are processed entirely by the transfer software.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave
the right to become children of God.--John 1:12, NIV

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007, Bertha A Guerrero wrote:

Am I understanding correctly, that the books first go to the computer, then to the Book Port?
Bertha
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>