[bookport] Re: web braille

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:28:27 -0600

There is a link to the pledge for PC's. Perhaps you went to the one for notetakers? I use Jaws, but I am assuming Wineyes will read the pledge just fine.

At 11:12 AM 12/14/2007 -0500, you wrote:
Hi;
There was a link in the catalog for magazines.  I had al ready logged in.
The pledge came up but I wasn't able to read it with window-eyes.
Richard