[bookport] Re: web braille

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 10:12:03 -0600

You might have to upgrade IE to 7. A lot of people have complained about IE7, but it gives me no trouble whatsoever.

At 08:07 PM 12/14/2007 -0500, you wrote:
Hi Howard;
I'm using window-eyes 6.1 and internet explorer 6.0
I think the problem is coming up sometimes other than web-braille and I have
to maximumize the window and the problem generally fixes itself.  That fix
doesn't seem to work with webbraille.
Richard