[bookport] Re: new unit proposal

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:47:55 -0500

Walt,

Since you are totally focused on the Book Port as a reading system, tell us
what new reading features you would like to see implemented in the Book
Port.  The members of the list will then be able to comment on how useful
these changes will be and let you know if they think these features are
worth taking up code space and development time.

Gary King, w4wkz@xxxxxxxx