[bookport] Re: new, please help

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:41:12 -0400

The batteries go in this way:

* With the Book Port keypad facing away from you, open the small compartment
at the bottom of the device by sliding it downward. This is where the two AA
batteries go.

* With the BP positioned so that the compartment is at the bottom of the
device, the bottom battery goes in with the positive end (the end with the
little button) facing to the left; the upper battery goes in with the
positive end facing to the right.

* Be sure that the small ribbon is positioned underneath the batteries. You
pull up on the trailing end of the ribbon to remove the batteries.