[bookport] Re: new, please help

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:26:07 -0400

Hello,

You need to remove it if you are planning on using another card.
If that is something you are not planning on doing, for now, you might leave
it in until you feel more comfortable with the unit.
I know I had the same problem, thinking that I was going to break the unit.
The card has a lip on it.
When you put the unit flat on a surface with the earphone jack at the top,
the lip is facing the flat surface.
Take the unit, put it against your thy so that the card faces up, or toward
the ceiling.
With your left hand, grasp the unit and with your right hand, firmly grab
the card where it juts out of the unit and then pull on the card while
holding the unit against your thy.
The removal is not easy, it may seem tight to you, but as you do it more
often, you will know what to expect.

Otto